Precision Support Services is hiring full or part time line-service technicians to join our Part 145 Repair Station.
Must be organized, on-time, focused, and saftey-oriented at all times.
- Moving helicopters and airplanes
- Fueling helicopters and airplanes
- Janitorial duties
- General inventory duties
- Basic labor/line service duties around airport
- Must have drivers lisc.
- CDL (tanker/hazmat) endorsement preferred but not reqd.
- Self motivated/ task driven
Precision Support Services is hiring a full-time A&P Mechanic to join our Part 145 Repair Station.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing inspections and maintenance on multiple training aircraft, primarily piston helicopter. Must be organized, on-time, focused, and saftey-oriented at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- 2 years experience with helicopter maintenance
- A thorough working knowledge in repair and maintenance of airframes, hydraulics, fuel systems, and aircraft engines
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements relating to helicopter maintenance and safety.
- High quality standard with attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Willingness to work in a high-paced environment
For more information, download the Job Description pdf file.